BC Métis Federation leaders and team members initiated an initial job fair and procurement opportunity forum in Terrace this past weekend in partnership with the local Métis community. This is the first of six new meetings being held across British Columbia in partnership with the Government of Canada via Natural Resources Canada during February and March.
- BC Métis Federation Job Fair and Procurement Opportunity in Duncan February 18, 2020
- BC Métis Federation Job Fair and Procurement Opportunity Kicks Off in Terrace February 10, 2020
- Job Fair and Procurement Meeting in Duncan February 15th February 5, 2020
- BC Supreme Court’s Decision Re: Métis Foster Child SS February 23, 2016
- MNBC Political Delivery of Programs and Services February 13, 2013
- MNBC Threats of Legal Action against BC Métis Federation February 17, 2013