Welcome to Métis Coffee Talk – a weekly broadcast every Thursday at 7:30 pm from the BC Métis Federation covering important Métis news and cultural topics. You can watch the show live each week or browse the archive of past shows and watch them on-demand.
Métis Coffee Talk
- Heartfelt condolences to the family and friends of Lauretta Morin May 9, 2020
- COVID-19 Impact on BC Métis Federation Members April 14, 2020
- Do all Métis in BC Have Equitable Access to Services – No April 1, 2020
- BC Supreme Court’s Decision Re: Métis Foster Child SS February 23, 2016
- MNBC Political Delivery of Programs and Services February 13, 2013
- MNBC Threats of Legal Action against BC Métis Federation February 17, 2013