Join the Skeena River Métis Community Association for a weekend of music and dancing at the Skeena Valley Country Music Festival, August 12 – 14th, 2016. The event will take place at the Thornhill Community Centre in Terrace (3091 Century St). Weekend passes include free on-site RV camping and are $30 if bought by July […]
On Saturday June 18th, from 7:00 – 9:00 PM, join the Friends of Louis Riel in a night of Justice and Reconciliation for Canada’s Indigenous (Métis) Father of Confederation. All ages are welcome to this free event, which will take place at Cranberry Hall in Powell River.
Dutch Lake Community Centre in Clearwater will be hosting a National Aboriginal Day celebration on Sunday, June 19th, from 11:00 AM – 5:00 PM. Everyone is welcome to this family fun event. Highlights of the day will include a free father’s day only draw, kids crafts and activities, food concession, music, drumming and games.
Prince George Aboriginal Day will be held on Tuesday, June 21, from 11:00 AM – 6:00 PM in Lheidlt T’enneh Memorial Park. The theme of the event is “Honouring Women” and everyone is welcome to attend. There will be free train rides, a Highway of Tears walk, live entertainment, vendors, children’s activities and more.
- BC Métis Federation Board Meeting Agenda April 27, 2017
- Métis Culture Festival in Terrace this August April 24, 2017
- Proposed Wyndwood Pipeline Expansion Project April 12, 2017
- BC Supreme Court’s Decision Re: Métis Foster Child SS February 23, 2016
- MNBC Political Delivery of Programs and Services February 13, 2013
- MNBC Threats of Legal Action against BC Métis Federation February 17, 2013