BCMF President Keith Henry and Vice President Daryl Piper will be on the Métis Matters Radio Show tonight between 5pm and 6pm to answer public questions. The BCMF encourages Métis people throughout BC to call in: 604-684-7561. Tune in tonight (Wednesday, September 14) at 5PM to CFRO 102.7FM in Vancouver or online at http://www.coopradio.org/content/metis-matters. The BC Métis Federation […]
The BC Métis Federation has been active on the Métis Matters radio show over the past four weeks. You can listen to the archived shows below and don’t forget to tune in this Wednesday at 5PM to CFRO 102.7FM in Vancouver or online at http://www.coopradio.org/content/metis-matters. June 22 Archive Listen. June 29 Archive Listen. July 06 […]
Keith Henry and Daryl Piper speak on the Métis Matters Radio Show. Listen.
Keith Henry called into the Métis Matters Radio Show on June 8th to discuss the BC Métis Federation. You can listen to the discussion with Keith between the 9:00 minute and 23:00 minute marks. Listen.
Former provincial NDP leader and sitting MLA for Victoria Beacon Hill Carole James made a guest appearance with substitute Métis Matter Radio Show host Keith Henry this Wednesday June 1st 2011 on CFRO 102.7.Listen to this weeks show: Listen.
- Do all Métis in BC Have Equitable Access to Services – No April 1, 2020
- Message from President Keith Henry: COVID-19 March 19, 2020
- Job Fair and Procurement Session Prince George March 21st March 12, 2020
- BC Supreme Court’s Decision Re: Métis Foster Child SS February 23, 2016
- MNBC Political Delivery of Programs and Services February 13, 2013
- MNBC Threats of Legal Action against BC Métis Federation February 17, 2013