(Vancouver, BC) The BC Métis Federation continues to be one of the most effective Aboriginal community organizations in Canada. BC Métis Federation is releasing their communications reporting for the month of February 2014 to demonstrate how effective use of social media and timely communications is enabling the BC Métis Federation to reach tens of thousands of people in only one month.
Here are some key highlights regarding the BC Métis Federation facebook Page:
- 380 new likes over February
- 158,502 impressions which is the total number of times people could have seen a post by 87,320 users.
The number of unique users is those that have seen any content associated with the BC Métis Federation facebook page. The above section basically means that BC Métis Federation content was viewed 158,502 times in total by 87,320 people in February 2014.
Of the 158,502 impressions, 70,000 impressions were from paid advertising, 51,500 impressions were organic and 35,700 were viral.
- Organic: The number of times BC Métis Federation posts were seen in news feeds or tickers or on visits to the page. These impressions can be Fans or non-Fans.
- Viral: The number of impressions generated from a story published about the BC Métis Federation facebook page.
- Paid: The number of impressions generated from a Sponsored Story or Ad pointing to the BC Métis Federation facebook page.
Highest impressions by city:
- Vancouver, Canada 8,700
- Victoria, Canada 2,900
- Prince George, Canada 2,800
- Edmonton, Canada 2,700
- Winnipeg, Canada 2,400
The post last month with the highest engagement was:
Louis Riel ~ A Metis
In light of the up and coming holiday “Louis Riel” Day in Manitoba on February 17th 2014, we republish a story written by George and Terry Goulet in 2012.
- Reach of 7.2k and engagement of 824.
- 133 people shared this post
BC Métis Federation President Henry concluded; “BC Métis Federation remains a real leader in communications and support for information. In one month we have reached over 87,000 people, most of whom reside in British Columbia. Thank you to our entire team for the support and efforts to work together volunteering hundreds of hours to inform Métis people across British Columbia and Canada.”
For more information about the BC Métis Federation please go to www.bcmetis.com.
Keith Henry, President
BC Métis Federation
Vancouver, BC V5R 5W2
You can now follow BC Métis Federation President Keith Henry on twitter @keithhenryMetis