The Ledcor Group will be hosting an Employment Information Session from 9 AM to 5 PM on August 13th, 2020 in Valemount, BC. They will be hiring for the following positions:
- Heavy Equipment Operators (Side Boom Operator, Dozer Operator, Excavator)
- Journeyman Pressure B Welder
- Skilled Labourer
Appointments are required in order to attend and can be secured through Work BC. Please contact Jean Dennis at Jean@rvcsbc.org to schedule an appointment and receive more details on the event.
Resumes will need to be submitted during registration and will be printed off and available for review during your scheduled appointment time.
Strict COVID restrictions will be in effect – further information will be distributed once you are registered for an appointment.
For those that are not able to travel to the Valemount area for the August 13th event, there will be a virtual event on August 15th. If you would like to participate in the virtual event, please contact Tara.Whitney@ledcor.com to further discuss and book an appointment.
Ledcor also offers a Close to Qualified Program that provides new employees with training after hire. The program includes:
- Resume writing, effective communication
- Pipeline Industry Training
- Pipeline Construction Safety Training
- Ground Disturbance
- Job interview success, mock interviews
Close to Qualified Prerequisites:
- Candidates will possess ‘Close to Qualified’ skills, specifically, being two weeks away from work ready
- Willing to work in a team environment and be an active team player
- Willing to work in remote camp settings
- Ability to move from task to task with little instructions required
- Candidates will be able to pass a drug and alcohol test prior to commencement of training and during the training
- We will be looking for folks that are interested in becoming a skilled labourer and Candidates that may have been out of work for a few months and need some ‘brushing up’