As part of its 2023 Town Hall series, the BC Métis Federation (BCMF) will be in Prince George at the Prince George Elks Community Hall on July 23 from 12 noon – 3:00 pm. In partnership with the Peyak Li Moond Métis Society, BCMF will be hosting an information session covering available programs and services for members. There will be updates regarding employment, health, housing, and more.
- Bannock and tea will be provided
- Live Métis fiddle music
Receive a complimentary Tim Horton’s gift card for participating!
For more information, or to get involved, email Info@BCMetis.com.
- 12:00 Opening Prayer & Métis Fiddle Music
- 12:10 Welcoming Messages – Peyak Li Moond Métis Society and BC Métis Federation
- 12:20 Introduction of BC Métis Federation Team and Departments
- 12:30 Team Presentations
- Presentation #1 – Coastal Conservation
- Presentation #2 – Language & Culture
- Presentation #3 – Project Coming Home
- Presentation #4 – Section 35 Declaration
- 1:30 Métis Fiddle Music and Break
- 1:15 Team Presentations
- Presentation #5 – Industry Engagement
- Presentation #6 – Research
- Presentation #7 – Housing
- Presentation #8 – Membership
- Presentation #9 – Métis Health
- 3:00 Closing Prayer/Comments